Thursday, April 14, 2011

On a not-so-sunny day

Recently I have been dreaming a lot. I dreamed of how proud my family feels about me when I return, dreamed of having an iPhone, dreamed of being promoted twice a  year, dreamed of being someone who's 文武双全 (I actually dreamed of myself singing on the stage - which is definitely not going to be true zzz), dreamed of passing an interview in 3 min (oh yeah only if I'm that great =.=), dreamed of starting a new venture on my own, etc...

Hell yeah keep dreaming, the next thing you know that you have just failed your exam. wth. And all your dreams can never happen if you even fail to get 2:1.

I'm so unmotivated to study :( Even The Star now interest me more than these freakin notes.

Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I was almost late to see pk today cuz my hair was stuck to the comb. or the comb stuck on my hair, either way. I think i spent 20min or so to get the comb/hair out. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,it's normal I suppose,since everything is laid out for you in the next few years, the only thing you needa do is study ''A TINY BIT'' harder to maintain ur first or 2:1.

    ROCKS YA!!! we r proud of u as well! =)

    Just cut it!last time my whole chunk of hairs stuck in hair dryer,that's even terrible and yeah,i cut the whole chunk down T________T

    ReplyDelete