Sunday, April 17, 2011

Constipated honey

Shouldn't eat the 6-month-old onion la,now my stomach got so much gases and keep growling T___________T Luckily I still have a piece of ginger left in the fridge so I decided to make ginger honey tea.
Went to the kitchen,open the fridge and searched up and down,found that the ginger had moulds on it T______T HOW LAAAA! felt that I'm so unhealthy always eat rotten food wth. Being adventurous as always,I chopped the moulded part,sliced the gingers and boiled them.
First part,done.Second,the honey.
T___________T Honey also crystallised edi. p/s I didnt take down the photo,just googled and searched,surprisingly I'm not the only one with crystallised honey ^^v
Being clever enough,I soaked it into warm water,it turned better and flowable.
Third,add the ginger tea into crystallised honey and ta-daaa! Honey ginger tea =)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha you're not the only one!!! i usually still eat my oranges after one month XD

    ReplyDelete