Sunday, April 17, 2011

I can do anything but never ask me to BAKE

So I was craving for some cream cheese brownie that I used to like a lot in my first year. Went to Sainsbury's and got all the ingredients few days back. And since I couldn't study at all today, so might as well...

So everything was prepared and the batter was in the tin and ok it's in the oven. Recipe says 35-45min in oven. 40min passed, omg felt like some hot choc drink wrapped with egg (wth). 1 hour passed, looked like some Kinokuniya jelly LOL.1.5 hours passed, still felt like some choc jelly. 2 hours passed, ok the top was harden, so I poked it with a stick and =___________= it's hot choc inside. 2 hours and 15min passed, my itchy hand cannot tahan (and was sooooo sleepy just wanted to get it done la, baking time 35min can become 2 hours one WTH) so I poked it in the middle (not the same hole la) AND.....

it's just like after some earthquake kinda tragedy...


T_______T the middle of the cake just.... sank.

And as usual earthquake doesn't usually affect one particular spot la so it's surrounding started to crack and sank too T____________T

So I put it back to oven (and yes beneath it was still watery T_T), and after 15min I just couldn't bother whether it's hot choc or kit kat I just took it out and went to bed LOL.

3 comments:

  1. MJ recently very active in creating post horrr!!
    hahaha!

    ALAMAK! is this brownies???U have to take it out and LET IT COOL/HARDEN 1 LAAAAAA!It doesnt harden in the oven! I got this trick b4 too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what to do... life has been miserable... lol

    OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THAT.... LOL!!! now the side tastes like cookies XD middle part is ok la... but my choc somehow mixed with the cream cheese, so no more marble effect =(((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last time I bought the tesco brownies mix,LOL,dam lazy right. Then I baked it double the time as instructed. Then still very soft! My housemate told me to take out and let it harden! although not really as hard/as tasty as those we eat in cafe oso.

    aiyo y so emo *pat pat shoulder*

    ReplyDelete